Thursday, September 29, 2016

If You Work Hard And Settle For Something It Pays Off
By:Valeria
To start off, what this quote means is that whenever you want something and you settle for it put your mind into it you have to work hard and later in the future it will pay off.Meaning you can put your mind into something but if you don't work for it then it's pointless because nothing will pay off.Also whenever you work hard for something you get rewarded later on which means you worked hard for it and of course it pays off.Settling your mind for something you want is what you need to work hard for and it  will success and see the good results of your work.For example in my personal experience I wanted to culminate Gage my middle school with A’s and B’s and I worked hard for that and settled my mind into it when I got to 8th grade.Settling my mind into that and working hard payed off because I got to walk the stage with good grades the grades I wanted to and put my mind into.I worked hard by always being responsible doing all my class work and work and also by being an active citizen.So if I would had settle my mind into that and not had not done the stuff I did I wouldn't have achieve my goal. This is why you always put your mind into something and work hard for it because hard work will always pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment